Giving made easy..
Shiloh SDA Church is pleased to announce that we are now accepting tithe and offering donations online via AdventistGiving. This service is provided by the Ontario Conference of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church.
How it Works
Giving your tithe and offering online is simple. First:
- Go to the AdventistGiving portal
- Select how often you would like to contribute. There are two options: One-time or Recurring.
- Enter the amount you wish to contribute in the fields provided, just like you would on a tithe envelope. Make sure to select “Update Total” to ensure your total amount is correct. Then select “Continue”
- You will be given three options for one-time donation: Login, Register or Guest. Recurring donations have the options: Register or Login.
- Register or Login to then select “Give Using Credit/Debit Card” and verify your payment information.
- Then select “Next”.
- Confirm your payment details on the next screen. You may choose to have a confirmation email sent to you.
- At the end of the process, you will be given a confirmation page. Print out this page for record keeping and you can submit a copy to the church if desired.
That’s all there is to it! Log on to AdventistGiving and Give Online Now!
*Note: When creating a new account, you will need a valid email address. Also, take note that your password needs to be at least 7 characters long and must contain at least 1 special character (!@#$%^&*?).